• This forum is intended to allow users to share their experiences, share their opinions and ask questions regarding the content of the site.
• The author of a message is responsible for what he publishes.
• Failure to respect the charter and laws and regulations in Canada, the author exposes himself, beyond the simple removal of his message on this forum, the civil and legal penalties.
- Messages containing criticisms and opinions unfounded and argued,
- Messages of a lewd, abusive, derogatory, defamatory, violent, racist, purely gratuitous or impersonating another person, and more generally any message offensive to the integrity of the person,
- Disseminating the messages of phone numbers and email addresses nonpublic without the permission of those concerned,
- Messages containing elements aiming at exchanging illicit or prejudicial contents, bypassing copyright.
4. MANAGEMENT RULES
• If a message does the rules described in this charter:
The administrator reserves the right to modify or remove the message, automatically or after validation.
• If an author re-offend:
If possible, the administrator will send a warning message to the author.
• Failure to heed this warning:
The administrator reserves the right to ban the author of any new publication on this forum.
• This forum stores and keeps all data that will allow identification of the authors of posts and conducts a private archive of posts deleted. This information should be disclosed to a legal authority or a plaintiff in the proceedings.
5. TIPS FOR WRITING
Reminder of how to live on the forum: netiquette.
• When you create a new topic, make sure to post in the correct category. Give an understandable title that reflects the content of your message.
• Post your message in one section. Do not post the same message several times.
• Avoid language type 'SMS' or 'cat' and misspellings volunteers, on a forum you're not limited in space for writing messages. Write in correct English and avoid making too many spelling mistakes (proofread yourself before posting).
• Do not write ALL CAPS, your message be seen as aggressive, and there will be less inclined to respond to your message with kindness.
• Try not to write your messages by inserting line breaks is easier to read.
• Ensure the relevance of your comments so as not to annoy readers.
For information, I advise you not to disclose your email address in messages to avoid detection by spam that can spam you later.
6. DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with Article 34 of the law "and Freedoms" of January 6, 1978, the authors have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning them. They can exercise this right by sending a message using the contact form on this site.